THE ANGELS SPIRITS Index du Forum
THE ANGELS SPIRITS Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How To Login 2 Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE ANGELS SPIRITS Index du Forum -> THE ANGELS SPIRITS -> SECTION DECISION ET VOTE
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
intenkan

Masculin
Point(s): 141
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Login 2 Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Login 2 Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Learn more.View Full Article Share ArticleWas this information helpful?YesNo. Youll get a warning, saying it cant find the package name, but thats because the app isnt up yet, so no biggie. For instructions on downloading apps on an Android device, check out this article. Select "Apps" or "Application Manager." Tap "Messenger" in the list of apps. How to restore Newsfeed on my Facebook page? Answer this question Flag as. StatusBar.styleDefault(); Splashscreen.hide(); }); } In the end the file should look like this: import { Component } from 'angular/core'; import { Platform } from 'ionic-angular'; import { StatusBar } from 'ionic-native/status-bar'; import { SplashScreen } from 'ionic-native/splash-screen'; import { HomePage } from './pages/home/home'; import firebase from 'firebase'; Component({ template: }) export class MyApp { rootPage = HomePage; constructor(platform: Platform, private statusBar: StatusBar, private splashScreen: SplashScreen) { firebase.initializeApp({ apiKey: "AIzaSyALKfevapBOYK202f6k5mPPfMrT1MHDv5A", authDomain: "bill-tracker-e5746.firebaseapp.com", databaseURL: " storageBucket: "bill-tracker-e5746.appspot.com", messagingSenderId: "508248799540" }); platform.ready().then(() => { // Okay, so the platform is ready and our plugins are available. Facebook Messenger does not have a "Logout" option built-in to the app. facebookLogin(){ this.facebook.login(['email']).then( (response) => { const facebookCredential = firebase.auth.FacebookAuthProvider .credential(response.authResponse.accessToken); firebase.auth().signInWithCredential(facebookCredential) .then((success) => { console.log("Firebase success: " + JSON.stringify(success)); this.userProfile = success; }) .catch((error) => { console.log("Firebase failure: " + JSON.stringify(error)); }); }).catch((error) => { console.log(error) }); } By the end, your file should look something like this import { Component } from 'angular/core'; import { Facebook } from 'ionic-native/facebook'; import { NavController } from 'ionic-angular'; import firebase from 'firebase'; Component({ selector: 'page-home', templateUrl: 'home.html' }) export class HomePage { userProfile: any = null; constructor(public navCtrl: NavController, private facebook: Facebook) {} facebookLogin(): void { this.facebook.login(['email']).then( (response) => { const facebookCredential = firebase.auth.FacebookAuthProvider .credential(response.authResponse.accessToken); firebase.auth().signInWithCredential(facebookCredential) .then((success) => { console.log("Firebase success: " + JSON.stringify(success)); this.userProfile = success; }) .catch((error) => { console.log("Firebase failure: " + JSON.stringify(error)); }); }).catch((error) => { console.log(error) }); } } And after success, you should see all the information inside the app By now you have a fully working sign-in process with Facebook using Firebase, now, It might not be ideal, but its what we can do now. If you dont have a Facebook account, see this guide to create one. If you dont want to use the app, you can use your phones browser and visit the Facebook mobile page. You will immediately be logged out of the Facebook website.[1] Method 2 Facebook Mobile App 1 Open the Facebook menu. This will bypass the logon process in the future and take you straight to your news feed. If you've turned on private browsing or set up your browser to clear your history every time it closes, you might have to enter a code every time you log in. My account says "temporarily locked". .. Awesome, I just emailed you a link where you can download all the starters There was an error submitting your subscription. Recognized by Charity Navigator and Forbes for its efficiency, Direct Relief equips health professionals in the U.S. About This Article How helpful is this? Co-authors: 12 Updated: Views:244,426 A Adam Nov 4, 2017 "Fixed my problem not being able to scroll down on my iPhone to log out!" Rated this article: AA A. Desktop site - Click the "End Activity" link next to an entry to log out. 194.. 5 Click Log In. From now on, whenever you are going to type something in the terminal its going to be in this folder unless I say otherwise. BackSign UpCreate a Page for a celebrity, band or business.English (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Right there your app should be able to run without any errors when you do ionic serve You can find your config data (the one that goes inside firebase.initializeApp()) data in the Firebases Console. Now we need to install the ionic-native package for Facebook: $ npm install --save ionic-native/facebook And initialize it in app.module.ts so you can use it throughout the app: import { SplashScreen } from 'ionic-native/splash-screen'; import { StatusBar } from 'ionic-native/status-bar' import { Facebook } from 'ionic-native/facebook' NgModule({ ., providers: [ SplashScreen, StatusBar, Facebook ] }) export class AppModule {} 2.5) Add the Platforms Now go back to your apps dashboard on Facebook and click under settings youll see an option that says, add platform. In the upper-right corner of the Facebook home page, there will be a field for your email address. 2.6) Enable Firebase You need to go to your Firebase Console and enable Facebook Authentication, just as you enabled email or anonymous sign-in. If you set up two-factor authentication, you'll be asked to enter a special security code or confirm your login attempt each time someone tries accessing Facebook from a computer or mobile device we don't recognize. and its ready to use. Tap the "Clear Data" button. 3 Enter your e-mail address and password. If you forgot your password, click the I forgot my password link below the sign-in fields. 3 Tap "Log Out" again to confirm. Please try again. You will need to enter your password that you created in order to log in. What causes this? wikiHow Contributor It could be any number of things, but a good first step to recovering it would be to shut down your computer completely (CTRL + ALT + DEL) and restart it after a few minutes. This list will display all of the locations that you are currently logged into Facebook. You'll likely see several entries for yourself, including your current browsing session, your mobile phone, and Messenger. After that, were going to show them some info on their Facebook profile, and its going to look a bit like this 5a02188284
facebook argentina net iniciar sesionhow to turn facebook likes into moneywww.gmail facebook sign up.comhackear facebook por linkhow to figure out a facebook password without changing ituses for wd40 on facebookhow to hack facebook accounts through phishingt l charger facebook password hacker 2014facebook for windows mobile 7official facebook icons for use

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 03:39 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    THE ANGELS SPIRITS Index du Forum -> THE ANGELS SPIRITS -> SECTION DECISION ET VOTE Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange